For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Development concept Liftbetriebe Alberschwende
Client: Gamon & Partner GmbH
The Liftbetriebe Alberschwende operate a chairlift and six surface lifts in the Brügglelekopf-Dresslerberg-Tannerberg ski area. Alberschwende is the first ski resort for winter sports in the Bregenzerwald for skiers from Bregenz and southwestern Germany. Due to the expiry of the concession the single chairlift built in 1967 requires renewal. In this context, the lift company wants to re-adjust the basic positioning of the ski area. The overall development concept includes an analysis of the initial situation, a project definition and the assessment of economic feasibility. Montenius Consult worked in behalf of gamon & partner company of Nenzing/Vorarlberg and developed ideas for additional attractions in the summer and winter season.