For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Economic assessment Balderschwang Ski Resort
Client: Town of Balderschwang
The local council of Balderschwang is considering to take over the management of the local ski resort from a private owner. Balderschwang has the highest snowfall of all Germany with an average of 698cm during the last 10 years. Negotiations are based on a feasibility study and company evaluation conducted by Montenius Consult.