For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Masterplan Gondola and Ski Area Ukraine
Client: not to be disclosed | Year: 2018/19
Despite all political problems, tourism is booming in the north-western part of the Ukraine. In the approximately 250 km long part of the Carpathian Arc, which runs through the Ukraine, there are already about two dozen ski resorts. There is no gondola yet.
This is now to be built not far from a spa town, which offers enormous potential with around three million overnight stays per year. In addition to the gondola, which is operated all year round, various attractions will attract guests in winter and summer. The first of a total of three planned expansion stages will involve an investment of around 60 million euros. In addition, there are further investments for the " Carpathian Village " with hotels, apartments, restaurants and shops planned in the lower terminus area.
Montenius Consult planned the lift and trail layout, calculated the required capacities of all complementary infrastructures, calculated the capacity and made an initial visitor forecast. In the next step, the business plan will also be developed by Montenius Consult.