For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Masterplan Naran Gondola
Client: Samsons Group | Year: 2017
The Samsons Group of Companies has been awarded a contract by the government of Pakistan to build and operate a Naran cable car to the approximately 3,200 m high mountain lake Saif-ul-Maluk. The mountain village of Naran, 240 km from Islamabad, is already a popular holiday resort and offers numerous accommodation options. With the construction of the cable car, tourism is to be promoted in this mountain region, which was previously only accessible in summer. Montenius Consult supports the Samsons Group in the conception of the project. In addition to the cable car, other offers and attractions are to be supplemented in the medium to long term. With a master plan, this development should be organized and sustainable.