For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Preliminary feasibility study Winter Sports Centre Langewiesen
Client: Langewiesen Town Council, Germany
In view of the upcoming development of a concept for winter sports offers in the Thuringian Forest which also included the identification of potential development sites, the city of Langewiesen received an assessment of their potential for the development of alpine skiing offers, particularly considering the district Oehrenstock as well as the conflict potential of nature conservation. The objects of the preliminary study were a validity study of the climatic suitability, a terrain analysis based on a digital height model as well as mapping and evaluation of protected areas. The result of the study was the identification of suitable areas for the development of an alpine ski resort.