For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Profitability calculation Master Plan hiking and skiing area Hörnle Bad Kohlgrub
Client: Hörnle Schwebebahn GmbH & Co. Schlepplift KG | Year: 2017
Klenkhart & Partner ZT Consulting has presented a master plan for the modernisation and optimisation of the excursion mountain Hörnle in Bad Kohlgrub, which includes measures with an investment volume of around 21.5 million euros. Of these, around 14.6 million euros have been allocated to the mountain cableway investment package. To fund this investment, subsidies amounting to around 30 percent of the total volume are to be used. As the basis for raising the complementary financing of a further 10.2 million euros, a well-founded calculation of the expected profitability of the project was required. This profitability calculation was carried out by Montenius Consult. In addition to the operation of a new 10-passenger monocable gondola as a replacement for the 50 year old double chair lift, it also included the economic efficiency of a winter toboggan run and mountain cart track, a new mountain restaurant as well as the planned parking lot extension.