For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Regional economic impact analysis Rappbodetalsperre
Client: Harzdrenalin GmbH | Year: 2018
Harzdrenalin GmbH operates a megazipline and the Titan RT hanging rope bridge at the Rappbodetalsperre in the Harz. The company is currently considering expansion measures to improve the quality of the visitor experience at this extremely popular destination. As part of the approval process, Montenius Consult performed a regional economic impact analysis, which compared the effects of implementing the measures with those of maintaining the status quo. For this purpose, it was first necessary to estimate the development of the number of visitors for these two scenarios.