For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Client: Sternrodt-Skilifte, Bruchhausen, Germany
The ski area Sternrodt suffered from a considerable decrease of visitors in recent years. Therefore it was planned to extend the ski area and connect it with the neighbouring ski area of Willingen. For this ambitious project a concept was created in order to attract investors, as the management company was not able to finance the development out of their own resources. First contacts with potential investors were established.