For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Visitor forecast Culturespace Digital HafenCity, Hamburg
Client: Culturespace Digital
Culturespaces, a French company, is planning an immersive exhibition in the Überseequartier in Hamburg's HafenCity, similar to those in Paris, Les Baux and South Korea. The quarter is currently one of the largest urban development projects in Europe.
Further planning would require a detailed market analysis in the field of museums, theaters and visitor attractions, with a special focus on German metropolises and the Hamburg area. This in turn formed the basis for a profound visitor forecast.
Montenius Consult conducted both the market analysis and the visitor forecast in cooperation with ift Freizeit- und Tourismusberatung. In addition to visits to the potential site and comparable competitors and benchmarks, spatial, GIS-based analyses of the catchment area and competitive environment were also used for this purpose. Christoph Schrahe also conducted several interviews with experts regarding visitor and leisure attractions and representatives of the City of Hamburg from the tourism, museum and cruise sectors.